Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Who are you???

... sometimes I wonder why I am writing this blog. I know I found tons of inspiration on the blogs I like to read, but I am wondering, if anyone is finding inspiration on my blog. And if so...who are you? What do you find here and what would you like to find more??? I think I am in a kind of philosophic mood at the moment and think much about live and death ... and what it is I really want on this earth....why am I doing things like I do them and if I should change some things or not...you know just the ususal rumbling about everything...;-)

I went to snowbears crafty corner just reacently, to say thank you for a lovely swap we did. And I found this entry about "hatu", which was writen of one of the tags she sent me:
http://rock-paper-scissors.typepad.com/craftycorner/2006/03/the_meaning_of_.html#comments
and this:
http://rock-paper-scissors.typepad.com/craftycorner/2006/04/life_after_deat.html#comments

Her story went strait to my heart and I was so touch by it. We always tend to forget there are other people, who are in the same or a similar situation as we are, too. But ther is so much power in finding out about others.

I think this is another reason why I would like to hear from you!!! Please tell me who you are!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's me the Snowbear!
Glad to have crossed paths.
hatu*

11:59 pm CEST  
Blogger maria said...

and me, maria ... who still remember almost all of your postal adress after being in a couple of altered book round robins together :-)

6:17 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra :-)
We have shared some our artworkies in the Altered Books and Altered Artgroups and some ATC's :-)

3:52 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home