Friday, June 23, 2006

Free Friday #6

.....its Friday again...;-) Noone has claimed last weeks present sofar.
So I thought this week we will do something different. I have made a tutorial for you..;-) Its about a ecofriendly way to make your own cardstock for your ATCs. I started making cardstock from cereal boxes, when I made more and more ATCs. This way I can reduce some of my waste and do not need to cut up new cardstock. the cardstock from the boxes is not always the same quality, but I actually do like it, that I have different cardstock for differen designs and thechniques...hope you like this tutorial...;-)

8 Comments:

Blogger Linda D. said...

Good tutorial! I've been cutting my ATCs from cardboard packaging for a while now. Ones I especially like are boxes used for take away dinners. In fact they can be so pretty that I've even been known to use the patterns as backgrounds ;)

3:14 pm CEST  
Blogger emhowl said...

That's great, Anke. I used to use cereal boxes for decos and for a backing sheet if I were painting or stamping.

10:01 pm CEST  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thank you for this tutorial :-) I always use card stock and heavy paper because I draw and paint a lot on my atc's, but this is more than worth a try especially for the reason that I'll eat cereals since long - mostly bread & coffee for breakfast ;-)

11:25 pm CEST  
Blogger Kari said...

A girl after my own heart (grin)!

Kari x

2:20 pm CEST  
Blogger Sandra Monat said...

I love recycling! Thanks for the tutorial!

8:46 pm CEST  
Blogger Loca said...

thanks for the tutorial.
:))

1:07 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wie konnte ich denn "Free Friday" verpassen??? Supernette Idee! :)

2:32 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the very useful tutorial!! i have recently become a huge fan of making ATC's, so this will come in very handy!!

8:45 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home