Tuesday, December 19, 2006

happy holidays and a great new year to you!!!!



Frohe feiertage und ein tolles neues Jahr!!

My year - 2006: I made a mosaic with one work for each month of the year.
Mein Jahr 2006: für jeden Monat habe ich eine meiner Arbeiten ausgesucht und ein Mosaik daraus gemacht.

It has been a very busy year and I need a rest now. I wish you all wonderfull holidays and a great new year. I will be back some time in January....;-)
See you all then...!!

Es war ein sehr arbeitsreiches und anstrengendes Jahr für mich. Ich brauche eine Pause!!Ich wünsche Euch allen wunderbare feiertage und ein großartiges Jahr 2007! In Januar gehts hier wiedere weiter..;-) Ich freue mich darauf Euch alle wieder zu sehen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anke

Thanks for popping over to my blog and signing up for free art:)

Would love to send you something.

If you email me your postal address I will get something off to you in the next week or two.

Remember you need to post the same art offer on your blog too :)

Love your art!!!

Dotee

8:04 am CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home