Friday, February 02, 2007

Fashion Addicts



old picture of me and my brother in the 60ties. Hidden Journaling in the pocket under the picture and in the little fabric pockets. The large picture is a photocopy that turned out completly wrong, because I opend the lid of the maschine during the process....but then I liked the way it turned out so much, that I wanted to use it...;-)

....here you can see the hidden journaling. It says:
"In the 60ties! My Mum used to make most of our cloth herself. the fabric and embelishments were mostly from the company she was working for. Everything made acording to the newes fashion. I remember how proud I was to wear my pink two piece suit!"
The little tags say: "Frank - around 3 years" and " Anke - around 4 years"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Ich finde es total cool- und Du hattest so recht, die "verunglückte" Kopie zu behalten - genial!

2:27 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home