Friday, April 13, 2007

...update...;-)

I have been a real lame blogger lately! So today I will treat you with some pictures about what we have been up to!
We spent a lovely Easter weekend at my parents, found many wonderful hand dyed eggs ( my mum made them with the kids) and had great weather!We also had some great walks and even went climing!!! So much fun! I think this will be a new family hobby!!! We even went to the indoor climing hall yesterday.....don´t ask about my sore muscles!!


Monday we went back to Berlin, and did some more work on Luis new bed, nearly finished with it now:
And I finally started planting my balcony flowers, they still look a bit worn, but the will be lovely when they are grown a bit more!The kids are still on holiday this week, we hade some friends over last night andmy dad and his wife are coming this afternoon. We will enjoy the great weather over the weekend....
Hope you are all fine....next week we are back to normal routine, so my blogging will be more regular again....and hopefully there will be some artwork for me , too!!!

Oh and BTW: if you find that some of my work has gone from my blog and galleries: I had to remove some pictures because I had some publishers asking me to hid them until they are published...;-) Can´t tell you more right now...but they WILL be back soon!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Birgit said...

Well that is great news!! Congratulations!!!

9:58 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Congrats girl ;)
I have the same issue on my blog going on... My layouts are getting published too ;)

YAY FOR US

Emine

10:45 pm CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

heyyyy, congrats!! :))

10:46 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home