Thursday, June 21, 2007

.......Frances Meyer Design Team...;-)))


...thank you everyone for your congratulations and genuine replies to my last blog entry!!!! I am really moved my it! I am sooo exited and am very proud to be member of such a talented group! Today I want to show you my entries for the FM TD....I know you all like eye candy..;-)

I made one layout and an altered suitcase ( for dolls). I always wanted to make one like this and all the travel theamed papers and stickers from FM were just great for it!!!!


Tomorrow I will be leaving for a workshop weekend near Frankfurt: a weekend with some of my old friends from my Polymer Clay group and Sarah Shrivers!!!! I am sooo much looking forward to this.....but there will be no post her till Tuesday or so.... have a great weekend!!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, you made really, really great stuff!!
What a great LO and the suitcase....it's awesome!!! Well done and have fun in the DT this year!! Congrats girl!!

10:46 am CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

awesome suitcase and laoyut! Hve a wonderful trip and a good WS!

11:05 am CEST  
Blogger sollie said...

Have a wonderful trip. Love your FM page and suitcase. Those pics are amazing.

12:28 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely suitcase! Have fun!

12:37 pm CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

gorgeous work!! have a good weekend!! :))

5:44 pm CEST  
Blogger GomollDesign said...

Whohooo .... Gratulation - ich freu mich riesig für Dich!!! Viel viel Spaß und allzeit kreative Ideen im/für das Team!!! Und die Werke sind absolut klasse - kein Wunder, dass sie Dich genommen haben :) Schönes WE und ganz viel Spaß auf dem WS!!!

11:52 am CEST  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

wow such a beautiful LO

7:29 pm CEST  
Blogger Syll said...

Anke, your layout is just absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. And your little travel case is darling! I can't wait to work on the FM DT with you =)

4:43 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home