Friday, June 01, 2007

...keep your fingers crossed!!!

...I dont know what it was, that made me check my mails VERY late last night, but it was totaly worth it!!!I got a mail from Frances Meyer !!! This is how the mail started:

"Congratulations!

You have been chosen as a finalist in the Frances Meyer Design Team contest! Within the next week you should receive a package containing Frances Meyer product to create your next projects. This last round of ......"

my jaws just tropped!! I am still in a state of shock..... but it is true: I have been chosen to be one of the 20 finalists, of which 10 will be chossen to join the FM Design Team!!!!

They already send me a FedEx code, so I can check were my pack of goodies is and I can hardly wait!!! I hope it will get here quick, a) because I am curious as hell what will be in int and b9 because I have to get my projects ready very quickly once it gets here!!!

Please keep your fingers crosses, that I will be able to make great projects to hand in!!! ;-))

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Congrats Anke!! I hope your stuff will come soon, so you can start working on some fantastic stuff!!

4:32 pm CEST  
Blogger Je@net said...

Congrats girl!!!
Wish you luck!!

4:46 pm CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Awesome!!!! Congratulations- keeping my fingers super crossed!

5:20 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

woooooooooohoooooooooooo congratulations sweetheart... My fingers are crossed.. Show them what you got...

I really hope YOU AND LILIAN will be the chosen ones...

YAY

xoxo
Emine

5:24 pm CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

weheee!! my fingers are crossed tooo!! :))

6:17 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!!
Good luck!

6:37 pm CEST  
Blogger GomollDesign said...

Whohoooo .... cool - ich drück Dir auf jeden Fall die Daumen! Damit sind ja schon zwei "Krauts" im Rennen ... wie spannend!!! *toi toi toi* - hau sie vom Hocker mit Deinen Werken :) Go Girl ...

7:21 pm CEST  
Blogger Philippa said...

Congratulations!

9:50 am CEST  
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

I still can't believe it either Anke! We are both in the race for the designteam!
I hope the goodies will get here very fast, because we don't have much time to make all that stuff he? And it also means that I have to work on it on my holiday!
Good luck to you! (and me ;-))

1:16 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home