Monday, July 23, 2007

....apparently I rock!


...after I posted the layout of my Dad as a Rockstar, it only seamed fair, that I got tagged by the super talented Emine to be a rocking girl blogger!!!
I will edit this post later on and tag some of my rocking girl bloggers, too, but quiet a couple have been tagged already!

EDIT: so here are my RockinĀ“Girls:

Brigitte ( I know you are still traveling, but once you get home you can go on with this...;-)
Hagit
Lilian
Mou
and
Birgit

You girls all rock !!! ;-))

Remember this picture I posted of our new lack and white corner in our living room??? It has been featured in the apartment therapy blog!!! I am very happy about this, since I read the book and I love it, but I did not think I would be able to do the whole program. But I picked a lot of ideas and am working on it on a slow scale....and as it seams it shows!!!

I had a great weekend, weather wise it was very mixed, on day quite hot and Sunday started with a heavy thunderstorm! but i got to meet one of my online friend in RL!!! And that is so great!!! I meet the wonderful, talented Brigitte and we were on one line instantly!!! Such a shame we live so far apart!!

I also finished my layout for the #41 pencilline sketch....the new one is up already!!! I am so slow right now!!!


Have a great week!!! Got to make myself ready for work!!! First day after two weeks off being ill!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Youde said...

I love what you have done with the PL sketch.

3:37 pm CEST  
Blogger Debbi said...

great LO for the sketch

9:55 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw thanks sweetie *BLUSHING*

Rocking layout ;)

xoxo
Emine

11:52 pm CEST  
Blogger Leah said...

cool layout!

12:57 am CEST  
Blogger Je@net said...

He congrats rockin'girl ;-)
And you made a wonderful layout!

8:52 am CEST  
Blogger alfawalidou said...

WOW ITS VERY COOOL BLOG ,CONGRATILATIONS



this is my twoo Blogs i hope to see your name here
http://dzsoft4u.blogspot.com/

http://dzbiomoney.yeahost.com/

4:12 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home