Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!!

....wish all my American friends and readers a wonderful day of celebrating!!!
Here in Germany we just have an ordinary day, rainy and cold as such.

I have been pretty exhausted lately and am still in the middle of getting on top of my organization thing. But I do not want to let yo stand in the rain... so I thought today I will give you some links to my inspirations sources right now, in no particular order...;-))

I just love the way Sarah keeps here scraps and clippings!!! the ultimate solution, how do reduce all these magazines flying around AND still keep all the inspiring pictures of them!!!

A very cool way to bind your own journals are here. I love this tutorial!!!

Some of these ideas to use household items to get organized are just soooo cool!!! Check it out!

New forum and platform for Scrappers! A Must see!!!

Got this book, which Ali E. recommended and I love it!!! Use what you already have to make cool! thing!!!

Just finished reading this!!! Starhawk is just a brilliant writer!!! I had been reading "The fifth sacred Thing" last year and I trully enjoyed it. Walking to Mercury is like what happened before and its closing the time gap from now to the future ("The fifth sacred Thing") and the past("Walking to Mercury"). Very inspiring book in many ways!!!

Have a great day and be inspired!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Thanks for sharing Anke...
The tutorial is really amazing.. Need to try it...

xoxo
Emine

2:05 am CEST  
Blogger Birgit said...

Thanks for sharing all those fun things to get inspiration from! :)

9:45 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home