Thursday, July 19, 2007

...me?? Pink??? Never!!


if you should ever ask me if I like pink, this is what you would hear: me? Pink? Never!!! But lately I had this thing for pink...totally unlike me!!! I just could not resist!!! Does that mean I start being a girly girl??? I don´t think so: me ? Never! LOL!!!

Last night I have been watching this movie with the DH. I have been completely shaken!! It´s about what we eat and where our food comes from. There are some things in this film that make me want to puke!!!! I need to do some serious thinking about what we eat...I mean not WE as in "we all", but "we as a family"!!!
I mean, I try to get good food on the table, and I hope I am not doing too bad, backing our bread most of the times, buying on the local market and using my bicycle when ever possible ( well we don't have a car anyway!) . But this movie cracked me up!!! If you ever get the change watch it!!!! Oh and I found this: a calender when which fruit or vegetable is in season: very important! ( for Germany) For England

I have been doing some sorting, redecorating and organizing lately, since I am still homebound, mostly. How do you like my new spice rack with blackboard drawers??? I have been wanting to do this for a long time now!!!

The second corner in my studio is getting better organized, too:
and even the living room is getting more stylish at last!!!
There are some more random informations I do not want to hold back from you:

Frances Meyer Website is going to be up very soon!!! And the list with th Design Team is up already!!!! Yeah!!!!

I found a new ( well for me!) blog, that exactly fits into my old/new greenes and crafyness: the worsted witch!!!! Go have a look its great!!!!

Puuuhhh, what a long post...;-))) Well hape this makes up for being such a lame blogger lately!!!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

very organized love the look and those spice jars and shelves are awesome great style

4:59 pm CEST  
Blogger Lisa Clarke said...

I have the same relationship with pink that you do, I think!

I love the chalk board spice shelves!

7:21 pm CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your new organization - cool!

9:11 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, the spice rack and those b/w drawers in the livnig room. Looks like a very cool place you've got!

10:57 pm CEST  
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Hi Anke,
I loved reading this post, have to see if the movie comes to Holland.
You house looks so organized, I'm trying too!

11:18 am CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

busy girl!! looks great!!

11:47 am CEST  
Blogger Je@net said...

Love the organised look!!
And heee...great those pink crocks ;-)

3:25 pm CEST  
Blogger linda loe said...

Me pink no way but as you sad mmhhh lately I am started to like pink realy strange...

10:43 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home