Wednesday, September 19, 2007

.....mixed emotions!!!

...I don't know how my stars are right now, but it must be a very divers constellation. There is so many things going on right now. That´s not unusual, but what is very unusual it that it is like one: good thing, one bad thing, one good thing, one bad thing ..... this is like a stellar Kneipp therapy!!! Or alike our broken shower in cosmic energy!!! I don't want to bore you with all the bad things, lets just say I have a boss that is very moody, a ridiculous landlord, the town council and my daughters school is working against us.....you get the picture!
So I try to concentrate on the good things, to not feel like completely blown away pathetic things:
I had some happy mail!!! I totally love it!!! Look here:


I got my Dare Book!!! I didn't have the time to completely dig into it, but as much as I have seen already, this will be a companion for many hours!!! Love it!!!


This is the red velvet kit I had ordered ...AND it was quite quick to get here...it is so cool!!! Cant wait to get my hands on it!! I think this has a London feeling to it!!! Might get out my old pictures and scrap a little London book.....hmmmm;-))


I managed to find a shop here in Berlin that has actually some Love Elsie stuff!!! No not the one I am working in another one...;-) It to a hell of a long time to get here...but thats another story (*note to self* cut out the bad things!)....yeah some more things to play!!!!!!

Corinne gave me some great tips about how to take self portraits, and this morning I had a go ... took tons of picture, but most weren't good... but this one I quite like!!! And guess what!! I had a couple of comment like this one: " it´s beautiful, but why so serious?" ARRRGGGG!!! No I don't want to hear that line!!! This is the line I hear since I am a small girl, I am just like daydreaming or thinking about something, and someone comes up to me and says this...it ALWAYS freaked me out!!! Man this is my face!!! This is what I look like when I don't think about how I look!!! This is not me making a serious face...its just: ME!!! can you believe that???

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - I like the "Me" :-)

9:35 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

So sorry for not feeling well.. If you want to talk I'm just an email away ;)

And ofcourse I would LOVE to meet you... There is no scrapbooking weekend here... THere is one in november but I just go for a couple of hours...

Maybe we can come up with something else??? ;)

xoxo
Emine

10:50 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Oops forgot... I think you look awesome on that pic... I'm working on your photo right now ;)
it includes a lot of paint as usual LOL

10:51 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're spinning with stuff! But you're right to focus on the good stuff (wish I could)! Look at all the great things you got...and your picture is just fine -
it's just YOU :)

4:40 am CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

hope you're feeling better soon!! and i'm that kind of ME also!! ;)))))

3:08 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home