Wednesday, September 26, 2007

......more roller coaster!!!


.....today I quite my job!!!!! I just had to....it has been quite a while that it did not feel good anymore. And the last couple of month had just been to much. So today I stood up and said: I have enough!!! It feels so good to be free again! But I will have to get much more into freelance work...scary...but I am positive: I will go there!
So much for the bad news ;-) the good news is a big Toot!!! In the new Somerset Memories are two of my layouts! I have just seen it today: one of my layouts is featured on a double page...how cool is that? I was sooo proud when I saw it!! The second layout is in the same article, but much smaller.....
the only thing is that I am still waiting for my complimentary copy of the magazine...hence the cover ;-)) I am like sleeping in my mailbox so I will not miss it...hope it gets here fast!!! ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger debbiec said...

wow! congratulations! so cool! LOL...sleeping in your mailbox!!!

9:19 pm CEST  
Blogger RiNNE said...

Congratulations! I really like those magazines!

9:37 pm CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

congrats on your pub!!! Sorry about your job - but...as you know...I think sometimes it is the best to stood up and say it is enough ;-)

10:04 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on quitting and on the publication! I think both are great things.:) I quit my day job a few years ago, and I was so scared. Never looked back, it's one the best things that happened to me!:)Today I freelance 100%.

9:28 am CEST  
Blogger Kate said...

Congrats! on the toot! that is an awesome magazine!

12:26 pm CEST  
Blogger N. said...

Congrats, deary! And all the best for your freelance future :-)

11:20 am CEST  
Blogger Beeline said...

Congratulations on both counts...I may not be too far behind you with quitting my job! As for the publication - I went and picked it up and have to say 'well done'! Double page spread, second mention and a
'how to' mention - excellent!
Keep up the great work!

10:55 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home