Monday, October 22, 2007

Back from the holidays and a Toot!

...got back from the holidays...;-) we had a wonderful time and enjoyed ourselves very much!!! And when I came hope I also had some good news! I had made an entry for the Altered Envelope Contest on ScrapScene and I got an honorable mention!!! Woohhhh!!! this is what I had made for the Contest. Its an Advents calendar made with envelopes

I also had a great message on my answering machine: my polymer clay group will have another retreat in 2008....and they asked me to do one of the workshops!!! I am so happy about that!!! Wohh!!!

I like to share some pictures of wonderful autumn times in southern Germany.....;-)))



Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow those pics are so amazing. Looks like you had a great time. Adn that is so cool about the workshop.

7:43 pm CEST  
Blogger alittlebitofscrap said...

That's a neat idea for an advents calendar, sweet. Also nice pics :)

9:25 pm CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

congrats on your toots!! and thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures!! have a good one!! :))

11:59 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Anke !!
Wowww !! those photos are amaaaazing !! and congrats on your 'Honourable mention' at Scrapscene !!

3:04 am CEST  
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Hi Anke,
I saw the honourable mention at Scrapscene.com. Great job with that Advents calender!

11:33 am CEST  
Blogger Birgit said...

Congrats on your toots! That advent calender is such a neat idea! Love your pictures!

9:05 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home