Tuesday, October 02, 2007

...go, go, go!!!!

...on Sunday we had the Berlin Marathon here again! DH wanted to take part this year, and I had very mixed feelings about it! I know he can do it, but he does not really have the time to train properly for it!! So I did not really feel good about him taking part. In the end he did not, because he injured his knee and he will need to have an operation soon...no chance of running a marathon !! I took many pictures, but it is not so easy to get good ones, they are so fast!! But I got a decent picture of the fastest woman running!!!
Finally I got some time to do some more scraping. This is the layout I did for Corinne Delis " Finding you!" WS.
last night we had Niki and her family over for dinner. It was a wonderful evening and I really enjoyed meeting one of my Design Team colleagues for Frances Meyer in real live!! Niki is a very nice person and her husband and her little son are very nice, too! I enjoyed it so much and I hope we will be able to meet again! The only shame was, that we had so little time together!!
Hope you are all well....;-)
Hugs!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

so sorry to hear about your dH - wish him luck for the operation!!!

3:14 pm CEST  
Blogger Kat said...

Oh, hope your DH is feeling better soon! Knee injuries are nasty! Speedy recovery after the op - if you can get a Cryo cuff for the knee that usually reduces recovery time (you can get them from Ebay).

As for Corinne's workshop ... I still have to finish my FIRST assignment! :o

8:50 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home