Thursday, November 01, 2007

...November Blues

...has hit me!!! This last month was, well, tiresome. Now the autumn has come in for real here in Berlin. November rain and cold!!! My son has been ill and I did not feel to well either. So what better is there to beat the blues that to give a RAK to someone...? ;-)) Here it is:

So today I will tell you how the winner of my little RAK is: my son has chosen you luv2scrapmilesstones !! And of course there will be three of you how play pay it forward with me:
becca, heather and luv2scrapmilesstones again!!! Would you please send me your addys at "a dot humpert at gmx dot net" so I can get your goodies out...???

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting! I'm sorry you are feeling down. I love November! It's my favorite month! I hope you all feel better soon!

12:07 am CET  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

those are looking so cool... Yeah, you will be getting a pay it forward rak from me (something handmade ;) I put up the official list on my blog..

xoxo
Emine

10:35 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home