Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer holidays




.... have finally started for the kids! Wednesday was the last day for this term. DS went to my parents for a week and so its nice and quite here...so good to finally relax! It was very stressy for all of us to adjust to the different schools here. And it is quite nice to be without out moody teanager for a while...;-)
In the evening we did a little trip to a hill near us and were goofing aoround, and watching a breathtaking sunset over the french mountain range over on the other side of the Rhine.
Unfortunatly DD and me are both not to well right now and I feel like all power has been trained off me... so I am happy about some relaxing time to come. We have been to the doctors this morning and now we are taking it easy.....;-)
How are you??? Have your sumer breaks started, or ( haven no!) have they allready finished?? Do tell me!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you are not feeling well. hope you and your daughter are better soon.

those photos are awesome.
Sandra
Merryheart2

4:50 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have enjoyed my summer vacations. Have planned a vacation trip to San Francisco with my friends.

8:29 am CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore your daughter and hope you both feel better.

Great photos.

7:55 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home