Monday, December 14, 2009

And the Winner is:

first of all i want to say sorry, that I am two day late with this. We had unexpectes friends here over the weekend. And one of my tools nearly went to the little tool heaven. So I got complettly off my track . However I am back and I have draw the winner this morning...;-)


And the winner is:
Dos Amapolas!!

Congratulations to you!! Would you please get into contact, so we can sent you your box...;-)
Isnt that a good way to start ones week? I will have one hell of a week, but I am looking forward to get the last bits of my second Polymer Clay book done and hopefully I will be able to do everything BEFORE the holidays start...;-)
Have a great week and leave me a little coment, will you?

Oh and before you shot off, did you have a look at my counter lately? I did! And this is what it looks like:


Wohhhh!!! In not quite 2 year I had over 14.000 visitors! The counter changed some time at the weekend. Since I unfortunately missed it, I thought up another fun little thing for you:
Leave me a comment to this post and tell me, what you like about my blog and what you would like to see more. I have planed some mayor changes to my blog in the new year and I would like to have your input to it. Sometimes during next week I will draw a winner from everyone who wrote a comment and sent off a little gift to you. ;-) How ist that?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dos Amapolas said...

It's me!
I'm so happy!!! :D


Congratulations for the visits, there are a lot!

I like your blog, but perhaps the background is very white ;)
And I find also a good idea the posibility to follow the blog.

5:59 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home