Monday, March 01, 2010

...finally: everything gets back to normal...;-)

...finally things get back to normal here. And I cant tell you how happy I am about that! I was getting a bit too much lately. But I dont want to bore you with my stress, so I rather show some pictures...;-)
Finally my complimentary books have arrived. I had seen it shortly on the fair in Frankfurt, but it is much better to sitt at home and have a good look through the real thing! It arrived one day after my birthday. Good timing!

My birthday was very quite and calm this year, but I was soo glad about that. I had caught a cold in Birmingahm and so I just wanted to senpt it  on my sofa, and so I did!

Birmingham was fantastic and I had not much time to take pictures...so just a few here:
 
Some of the pictures were made by Suze Weinberg, who was so kind to allow me to use them. If you like to see more please go to her blog. She has done a really good job with all the pictures!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Dehler said...

Hi Anke,
I liked this post and the photos.
Take care,
Diane

8:52 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home