Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Workshop in Serbia!

...finally I can tell one of my secrets: in May I will be teaching in Serbia!!! I am really happy about this and I am looking forward to the workshop. My friend Bettina Welker and Sassy Veltenaar are teaching there ,too. Lovely Nena Sabo is the Organizer and you can get more Information on her blog. I am sure this is going to be fantastic and we will alltogether have a great time in Serbia....;-))
....endlich kann ich Euch von einem meiner Geheimnisse erzählen: im Mai werde ich in Serbien unterrichten. Ich freue mich riesig und ich bin schon ganz hibbelig wenn ich dran denke...;-). Meine Freundin Bettina Welker und Sassy Veltenaar werden auch unterrichten. Und die wunderbare Nena Sabo ist die Orgaisatorin des Events. Auf ihrem Blog könnt ihr auch noch weitere Informationen bekommen. Ich bin sicher es wird fantastische werden und wir werden alle zusammen eine wunderbare Zeit in Serbien haben....;-))

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nevenka Balunovic said...

Wow Anke, thanks for sharng :)
I can't wait to meet you again.

1:31 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home