Wednesday, July 20, 2011

30 days: day #19

yesterday I finished my art journal page I have started on Monday. I tried out a couple of new things ( like dimentional paint)....;-)) And I am happy about how it turned out!!! Not sure what i will do today?
Oh, and by the way: I am still busy working on my new website. Nothing finished and nothing final, but I am already trying out how everything comes together. Like to have a speak? Go here!
Gesterm habe ich den zweiten Teil meiner Art Journal Seite fertig gemacht. Ich hab ein paar neue Dinge ausprobiert, wie zum Beispiel dimensional paint....;-)) Und ich bin ganz zufrieden wie es geworden ist!!! ich weiß noch nicht, was ich heute machen werde? Ach ja, ich arbeite an meiner neuen Website Alles noch nicht fertig und auch nicht endgültig, aber ich probiere schon aus, wie alles zusammen passen könnte. Wollt Ihr mach schauen? Na dann los!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Hagerty said...

Your journal pages are beautiful!

9:03 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home