Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 days: day #29 and #30

Yesterday I started working on my art journal and after doing a couple of things, I got really tiered. I wanted to take a short nap and go back to painting. I fell so fast asleep that I slept for a real long time!!! And I missed a chat I wanted to have with my girl friends...;-(( I must have been really exhausted!!!
Gestern hab ich angefangen an meiner Art Journal Seite weiter zu arbeiten, aber ich war irgendwie total müde. Ich woltte mich nur kurz hinlegen und Zack war ich weg! Aus einem Nickerchen wurde ein ganz schön langer Nicker und ich hab sogar den Chat mit meinen Freundinnen verpast...;-(( Ich war wohl ziemlich alle!!!

Since our oven story seams to go on for a bit longer, we borrowed a little gas stove from Mr. H. sister´s. This is how I cook right now! You might think this is teribble, but actually I find it kind of funny. I completly had forgotten, that this is exactly the way we used to cook, when I was still  living in India. The family I was staying with, had one like this as their normal kitchen oven, for a family of 6 plus guests. And this was ususal for a middle class family. It was no problem, and thinking of it I now I just have to dig into my memory and I know I will be all right....;-))
Nachdem unsere Herdgeschichte wohl noch ein bisschen länger gehen wird, haben wir einen kleinen Gaskocher von Herr H. Schwester ausgeliehen. Und so koche ich jetzt grade! Vielleicht meint Ihr das wäre anstrengend, aber ehrlich gesagt finde ichs ganz lustig. Ich hatte komplett vergessen, das wir genau so einen Herd hatten, als ich in Indien gewohnt habe. Die Familie, bei der ich gelebt habe, hatte das als ihre ganz normale Kücheneinrichtung, für eine 6 köpfige Familie plus Gäste. Und das war ganz normal für eine Mittelklassenfamilie. Es war überhaupt kein Problem, und jetzt muß ich einfach ein bisschen in meinem Gedächniss graben, und dann werde ich das schon hinbekommen...;-))

For day #30 I took a couple of pictures on my balcony. I have a little garden there and grow some veggies and flowers. Right now there is a lot to see:
Für Tag #30 hab ich einige Bilder auf meinen Balkon gemacht. Ich hab einen kleinen Garten auf dem Balkon und hab einiges an Gemüse und Blumen darin. Im Augenblick gibts da etliches zu sehen:
 Sweet peas/ Erbsen
Tomatoes, this variety is called ochs heart. Tomaten, diese Sorte heißt Ochsenherz.
 Sweet Bell Peper/ Paprika
 Onion/ Zwiebel
 Sunflower/ Sonnenblume
 Zuccini
and cocktail tomatoes. und Cocktail Tomaten.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home