Friday, July 01, 2011

Friday Finds #5

...today I just will post a very short Friday Finds post, since I am in the middle of preparing the Kavangarde Kulturmarkt for tomorrow. And on Suday I am heading further south to my in-laws, where I will stay for a couple of days. So without further ado:
....heute gibts nur einen kurzen Post für die Friday Finds, da ich immer noch mitten in den Vorbereitungen für den Kavangarde Kulturmarkt morgen stecke. Und am Sonntag werde ich mich auf den Weg in den Süden machen um meine Schwiegereltern zu besuchen. Ich werde ein paar Tag dort bleiben. Also ohne weiteres Herumgerede:
30 Days of Get Your Art On:
Traci is doing another 30 days challenge and this time it is for me! The other ones where really tempting, too, but the time was not right for me! This time it is, kind of! So I will join in! My rules are pretty much the same as Traci´s with just one addition: making photos is definitly on my list of making art too, its time to get to know my new baby a bit better, right? Ahh and here are Tracie´s rules (well and mine also):
Here are my rules:
  • I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
  • I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
  • I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
  • It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
  • I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
  • I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).
  • and this one is mine: I can post later, if I am on the road!
Traci macht eine neue 30 Tages Challenge auf ihrem Blog und diesmal mach ich mit! Die anderen haben mich auch schon sehr gereizt, aber ich hatte nicht die Zeit dazu mit zu machen. Diesmal schon, naja zumindest besser als vorher. Ich werde Tracis Regeln übernehmen, bis auf eine zusätzliche Ergänzung: Fotografieren ist ausdrücklich erlaubt, den es wird Zeit, das ich mein neues Baby ein bisschen besser kennnen lerne, nicht war? Ahh und hier sind die Regeln von Traci (bzw. meine): 
  • Ich werde jeden Tag für 30 Tage "Art" machen und posten was ich gemacht habe.
  • Ich muß nicht unbedingt etwas beenden an diesem Tag, aber daran Arbeiten schon.
  • Ich werde mindestens 30 min arbeiten, wenn ich Zeit habe kanns auch ruhig länger sein.
  • Es ist egal was genau ich mache so lang es irgend eine Form von "Art" ist.
  • Ich werde mich nicht schuldig fühlen, dafür das ich mir diese Zeit nehme und ich werde mich nicht dafür recht fertigen.
  • Ich muß in meinen Posts nichts darüber sagen, was genau ich gemacht habe, oder wie (es sei den, ich möchte das).
  • und noch ein Extra: wenn ich unterwegs bin, kann ich auch später posten!

30 Days of Get Your Art On
okay, thats it for today, just like I said: short and sweet...;-)) Have a great weekend, oh and next week, will need to take a blogging break, while I am gone...;-))
Okay, das wars schon wieder für heute, genau wie ichs gesagt habe: kurz und süß...;-)) Habt ein wunderbares Wochenende, oh und eine schöne Woche, ich werde nicht bloggen können solange ich unterwegs bin... ;-))

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home