Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, the 13th is a lucky day!


.... well, that is what I think! And to prove me right, I found out, I am featured on polymerclaydaily today!!! This certainly made my day! And it is a wonderful revard for deciding to actually do the "52 earrings" challenge....;-))

Freitag, der 13. ist ein Glückstag! Glaube ich zumindest! Und, wie um zu beweisen, das ich recht habe, bin ich just heute auf polymerclaydaily zu finden! Das hat meinen Tag auf jeden Fall zu etwas was ganz besonderem gemacht! Und es ist eine super Belohnung dafür, das ich mich dazu entschlossen habe die "52 Ohrringe" Herausforderung an zu nehmen!
I wish you all a wonderful Friday, the 13th!
Ich wünsche Euch allen einen wunderbaren Freitag, den 13.!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara Jane said...

congratulations on making polymerclay daily! They are fun earrings! I have joined the group - great idea. Thanks

11:41 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home